Live, Laugh, Love

Live, Laugh, Love

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Be my glue



  

When I think of the definintion of  friendship, I think of a life full of memories , friends that will be there no matter what and friendship that last more then four years.
Friends come and go throughout the years , I still remember discussing with my best friends in High School how nothing will change, evan if we're miles away. Well... keeping in touch doesn't always work out in  College. College is the same if you think about it. Since Freshman year of College,  I still talk to probably 5 of the 100 friends. Since I'm still in college, I keep in touch with many of my friends but It's no shocker to myself that I won't keep in touch with most of them after this semester. Its a sad but true.  I learned a few things in College, the best advise I received in College are:
  • Not everybody stays in touch with their  best friends from High School , besides Blair and Salena off of Gossip Girl of course. In real life, most friendships end like  Brooke and Peyton on One Tree Hill. Theres a time in you're life that everyone figures out who they are and take different paths in their lives to achieve what's important to them.
  • Its better to have 5 true and best friends rather then having 50. I came to college thinking I need to have a billion of friends to survive college but I noticed having a few that you truly care about is better I learned.
  • If you have big dreams, College is the time to make it happen, don't loose your dreams because your friend try to knock you down. Obviously their not true to your friendship if they're trying to stop you from following your dreams.
  • Friendship should be like Glue, find the ones who can stick (=

                                                                 She's my Glue.




No comments:

Post a Comment