Live, Laugh, Love

Live, Laugh, Love

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Taking on your 20's

Looking back since my Freshman & Sophomore year in College , there's a lot that I wish I could go back to repeat or change. Turning 21 is one of the greatest moments when turning into a young adult. When you turn 21, you learn that house parties weren't as great as you thought when you were younger . Considering myself as a young adult, I would say that I have been exploring Bricktown and  OKC when I want to try a different scenery.  Don't know what to do in Oklahoma on a weekend? Heres some great places that you MUST  try out if your 21 or older!


  • Candy's
  • Pink Cadillac 
  • Backers Street
  • Ednas and then head to Speak Easy 
  • Dollhouse
Uber is the best taxi cab service to use if you were drinking or don't want to drive yourself somewhere, in my opinion. Its cheep, download the app on your phone !

No comments:

Post a Comment