Live, Laugh, Love

Live, Laugh, Love

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

The new social spot in town




Okay ladies and gents, here is a new hot spot for a fun social atmosphere that Oklahoma has to offer now. Downtown, OKC just opened a daily food truck called Bleu Garden which is located at 301 NW 10th St, Oklahoma City, OK.

Bleu Garden is a 21 year and older bar that features entertainment and up to six different trucks per night can park at the restaurant.

I went the first week it was open, I loved how their were walls but no roof so I can enjoy the nice weather and watch TV while sipping on an adult beverage that night with my friends. It’s a nice yet relaxing hangout to go with your friends. Bleu Garden has a capacity of 600 in the bar at one night. So bring everyone you know and see what I’m talking about. One of my favorite places hands down!

No comments:

Post a Comment