Live, Laugh, Love

Live, Laugh, Love

Friday, November 7, 2014

To the Tinder loving girls out there

Ladies,
I'll gladly be one of the first or if not many to say Tinder is not the site to find your next boyfriend on. Prove me wrong but too many girls in College believe that you can find your dream man on social media these days. I would like to compare this too a girl trying to find her soul mate around campus corner at the local bar after the guys pre gaming of course.
Meet a guy at school or work, don't get Catfished. Be strong ladies. Don't download Tinder.

Tinder moments  that my friends have received on Tinder:

  •  "Hey, I dropped something, my jaw"
  •  " Hey babe can I get your number.... Hey babe, this is ____ can you remind me who's number this is"
  •  " Hey Sarah, I just wanted to say that you're really beautiful" - "Its Lynnsey, and thanks if that was meant to me..."
  • Tinder guy - So are you trying to show me around town tonight,  
          Anna -"I'm just visiting a friend so I don't know this state either, "
         
          Tinder guy- You want to come hangout in my hotel room for a little bit?
                   
          Anna- Its 2pm..
             
          Tinder guy- And your point is...
  • "One night stand?"
  • "So what exactly are you looking for on here"
  • " I'm hot, your hot.... what are you doing tonight"
Hope this was entertaining to you as It was for me to read.......

No comments:

Post a Comment